Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23252.469 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,534,046 (1,958 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)