Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5150.077 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,900,000 (8,524 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)