Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5174.529 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,268,626 (元7,975) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)