Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.002 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 37% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,230,388 (₨57,997) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (31 minutes ago)