Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,891,006 (₨126,531) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)