Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3221.059 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,510,574 (21,890 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)