Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10302.956 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,067,313 (5,054TL) in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)