Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1543.165 IRR / ETB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,965,480 (51,171 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)