Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7619.160 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,991,976 (GH₵11,286) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)