Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2061.836 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,586,312 (Mex$ 26,960) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)