Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.390 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,896,246 (687,532 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)