Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.450 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,808,790 (661,412 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)