Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.406 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,637,759 (1,482,827 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)