Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.256 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,317,160 (1,051,653 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (29 minutes ago)