Cost of living comparison between Abadan, Iran and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,668,403 in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)