Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Abadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,788,387 in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (31 minutes ago)