Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6145.365 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 126% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,933,379 (kr17,726) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)