Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 6587.365 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,974,003 (kr15,177) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)