Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6172.488 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 120% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,436,501 (kr14,976) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)