Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,449 ($1,296) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)