Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,345 (1,361 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)