Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.629 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,078 (2,836 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)