Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.657 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,335 (2,819 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (24 minutes ago)