Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,035 (40,650 Дин.) in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (39 minutes ago)