Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09081 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,585 (435,897 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)