Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09523 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,242 (895,101 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)