Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,001 (13,870 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)