Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,229 (355,307 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)