Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.587 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,212 (2,863 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)