Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,022 (元9,317) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (38 minutes ago)