Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,103 (元4,251) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)