Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.669 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,566 (元6,333) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)