Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.249 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,105 (元6,059) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (27 minutes ago)