Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,625 (元6,638) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)