Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.593 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,731 (2,807元) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)