Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.853 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,449 (元6,338) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)