Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,465 (元5,767) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)