Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,894 (元5,964) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)