Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,880 (元5,777) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)