Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,672 (元12,028) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (37 minutes ago)