Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,099 (3,170元) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)