Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,523 (元12,564) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)