Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.669 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,543 (元4,925) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)