Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,070 (元5,731) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)