Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.896 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,842 (4,202KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)