Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.038 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,708 (1,786KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (41 minutes ago)