Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.675 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,293 (Dinar 318) in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)