Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21155 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,306 (436,340 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)