Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,202 (€994) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)