Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,348 (€538) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)