Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨70,232 (29,092₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)