Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨65,003 (26,265₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)