Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,411 (﷼ 27,702,614) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)