Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,384 (15,442 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)