Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.201 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,917 (6,854 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)