Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.140 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,798 (6,489 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)