Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,439 (15,247 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)