Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.577 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,908 (14,922 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)