Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.680 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,237 (14,900 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)