Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.640 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,962 (14,727 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)