Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.065 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,047 (3,545 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)