Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,754 (33,770 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)