Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,365 (70,233 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)