Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.326 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,084 (21,106 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)