Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,227 (31,204 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)