Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06204 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,431 (₩1,280,335) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)