Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,354 (₩3,079,665) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)