Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,430 (£961) in York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)