Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,067 (¥145,167) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)