Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,609 (¥113,381) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)