Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,888 (¥107,175) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)