Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,643 (¥124,039) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)