Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,746 (¥194,842) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)