Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,135 (¥104,572) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)