Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,771 (Rp 8,726,524) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)