Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,492 (Rp 20,315,359) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)