Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,196 (Rp 9,400,564) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)