Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.209 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,524 (元4,459) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)