Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,287 (元4,906) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)