Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.246 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,162 (元4,505) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)