Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,843 (元5,021) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)