Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13531 INR / AMD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,095 (850,585Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)