Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,989 (руб 49,059) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)