Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,835 (руб 50,489) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)