Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,780 (﷼ 53,606,063) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)