Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,832 (﷼ 51,943,980) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)